Terms and Conditions
1. Payment terms are strictly according to order confirmation and Non-Refundable.
2. All orders are non-cancelable and non-returnable to Giannia Group and cannot be changed by Buyer after such order has been acknowledged by Giannia Group, unless agreed to in writing by an authorized Giannia Group representative. Buyer shall be liable for the full purchase price of any products in the event of cancellation.
3. Payment method: We do accept to pay by crossed cheque or bank transfer.
Cheque Heading: Giannia Group LV Limited
4. A Service Charge of 5% per month on any unpaid balance shall be imposed on all accounts not paid when due.
5. The delivery service will not be provided if the postal address is a Post Box or Post Office.
6. Delivery service already scheduled shall not be available when typhoon signal No. 8 or above or when rainstorm warning signal black is hoisted, or in the event of force majeure. An alternative delivery date shall be arranged.
7. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Giannia Group LV Limited immediately of any change to their delivery address before order confirmation. Giannia Group LV Limited reserves the right to charge the customer for additional delivery cost incurred due to wrong information of address provided
8. Each order will be delivered to ONE destination only
9. Delivery service valid only during office hours from Monday to Friday (9:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.), and Saturday (9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.). No delivery service on Sunday and Public Holidays.
10. Local delivery service within HKSAR will be arranged by Giannia Group LV Limited to the given address in the Order form (exclude Ma Wan, Tung Chung, Airport, Discovery Bay, all outlying islands and other restricted areas).
11. Under normal circumstances, products will be delivered by 3rd party's courier company. Any problems occurred by Courier Company. We do not take any responsibility on the problem.
12. Delivery failure due to no one answering the door upon the arrival of goods at the appointed time, or to circumstantial limitations such as the entrance or the balcony being too small, will require a rescheduled delivery and therefore incur double delivery charges.
13. Giannia Group LV Limited reserves the right to cancel the order without refund if the product has not been collected by customer
14. Any product replacement, an email notification will be sent to customer, with the self pick-up information at appointed location. Customer is required to show relevant document with our company confirmation notice for product collection. If the product is not collected in one month, we reserve the right to handle the products by our discretion and will not be responsible for any loss it might incur to the customer. We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated the delivery time.
15. For any delivery made to building without a lift service, or when items to be delivered cannot be fit in or be transported by the lift, customers are required to pay an extra cost per floor (charged from 1/F onwards & it is subject to forwarder or courier company policy)
16. For damage caused by improper application, return or exchange request will not be accepted. To return/exchange, please show the receipt and present the product for necessary administration. For case where original receipt cannot be provided, the refund price will be set according to the lowest price recorded in historical data. If the goods returned cannot be exchanged for the same model due to stock shortage, you can choose any products from this site and pay the price difference only.
17. The Customer shall be responsible for the risk of any loss or damage to the goods from the moment the goods are delivered to the designated place of delivery.
18. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from delay or failure to perform this agreement either in whole or in part where such delay or failure shall be due to causes beyond our reasonable control, or which is not occasioned by our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, war, the threat of imminent war, riots or other acts of civil disobedience, insurrection, acts of God, restraints imposed by government or any other supranational legal authority or industrial or trade disputes, fires, explosions, storms, floods, lightning, earthquakes, epidemics, pandemics and other natural calamities.
19. No failure or delay on the part of the Parties hereto to exercise any right, power or remedy under this Agreement shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise by either Party of any right, power or remedy. The rights, powers and remedies provided herein are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights, powers or remedies by law.
20. Order form / Invoice / Purchase order may not be modified, terminated, or otherwise rescinded except on writing, signed by seller and customer. If all or part of customer¡¯s order is terminated by such modification or rescission, customer, absent a signed written agreement to the contrary, shall pay termination charges to Seller of costs, as determined by accepted accounting principles, plus a reasonable profit; except that any product scheduled for completion within 60 days of customer¡¯s request for termination or rescheduling will be accepted and paid for in full by customer. In the event of customer¡¯s default breach, or cancellation, customer shall be responsible for any losses resulting there from.
21. We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and Giannia Group LV Limited to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. Giannia Group LV Limited may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, Giannia Group LV Limited determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
23. Giannia Group LV Limited reserves the final right to interpret the terms and conditions and other rules relevant to the sales of merchandizes without any prior notice. The English version shall apply and prevail.